Today we launched our new-and-improved e-newsletter and we wanted to let you know about a few changes. Our e-newsletter is now monthly – we’ve increased our frequency so you can stay up to date on the latest Health Council news.
The new e-newsletter will feature 6 new sections:
- Top Story: This will generally be Health Council news – our most recent report, a conference that we hosted, contests we are running etc.
- Health Innovation: Here we will feature an innovative practice in health care. You can find out what’s working, how it’s working and how you can apply it to your work.
- In the News: This section will feature a selection of top stories from media sources across the country.
- Go figure: This section will help you make sense of all the health care statistics out there – each month we’ll feature a new chart / figure / image and explain its significance.
- Where in the world: Here you’ll find the latest health news from around the world, from ground-breaking studies to the newest trends in health care.
- A look ahead: This will outline what is upcoming for the Health Council and our staff – speaking engagements, upcoming reports etc.
Sign up now to get these monthly updates and stay in the loop!